1. 中国传统美德Chinese traditional virtue
2. 中国家庭文化 Chinese family culture
3. 家风 family tradition
4. 现代和谐家庭 modern harmonious family
5. 精神文明建设the construction of spiritual civilization
6. 当代公民道德建设 the moral construction of modern citizens
7. 文化传承 cultural dissemination and heredity
8. 继承 inherit
9. 遗产 heritage
10. 家庭教育 family education
11. 家庭观念 the concept of family
12. 家族凝聚力the cohesion of the whole family
13. 品格one's character and morals
14. 培养 foster
15. 民族繁荣national prosperity
16. 传统文化教育 traditional culture education
The Chinese traditional virtues have an important bearing on the establishment of modern harmonious families.
Protecting and Carrying Forward family traditions have obtained certain achievements though with some insufficiency.
China is a unified multi-ethnic country. In the course of a civilization that dates back more than 5,000 years, the various ethnic groups of China have created a long history and a splendid culture.
Through constant dissemination and heredity of best family traditions, prominent cultures thrive in the fertile soil of China's civilization and are part of the Chinese
5. 加强公民道德建设，在全社会树立中国特色社会主义的共同理想和信念，加快构建传承中华传统美德、符合社会主义精神文明要求、适应社会主义市场经济的道德和行为规范。We will strengthen the development of civic morality; build up the common ideal of and belief in socialism with Chinese characteristics in the whole society; and speed up the establishment of moral and behavioral norms that carry forward traditional Chinese virtues, conform to socialist cultural and ethical requirements, and get suited to a socialist market economy.
Write an essay of 160-200 words based on the following drawing. In your essay, you should
1) describe the drawing briefly,
2) explain its intended meaning, and
3) give your comments.
You should write neatly on ANSWER SHEET. (20 points)
Conspicuously and compellingly, a remarkable metaphor is fashioned by means of this inspiring cartoon, where an aged man lying on the bed is passing the heritage he cherished to his offspring, which is named as “family tradition”. Likewise, his children and grandchild are inclined to carry on this proud tradition, seriously and firmly.